The Bert L. & Iris S. Wolstein Center at Cleveland State University, is committed to providing world class service to our guests with a professional attitude, while providing a level of comfort and safety they can appreciate. To us, the people we serve are the real essence of what we are all about. While ensuring that our guests have the most enjoyable and safest entertainment experience possible, the Wolstein Center has adopted the Event Policies and Procedures:
Each ticketed guest that enters the Wolstein Center will be subjected to a search as a condition of admission. All rules are for the comfort and safety of our guests and will be strictly enforced. The Wolstein Center security personnel, in cooperation with an event promoter, will determine the method of search being used. Searches conducted at the entrance gates may be a standard visual inspection; a light pat-down type search; or the use of hand held metal detecting wands may be employed.
- Video cameras, selfie sticks, professional DSLR Cameras.
- Large bags or backpacks
- glow sticks
- Glass in any form
- Balloons, balls, frisbees, and/or any other projectile
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Drug paraphernalia
- Flammable products and/or materials and sprays
- Fireworks,pyrotechnics, or any other kind of explosive
- Any items that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people or goods.
- Outside food or beverage
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers/air horns
- Wallet Chains
- sealed packages
- Purses, diaper bags and other small personal bags will be permitted, but will have to be inspected at the doors.