Wolstein Center ticketed events can be purchased at the Wolstein Center's box office, www.wolsteincenter.com
or charge-by-phone at 1.877.468.4946. For more information, call 216.687.9292.
Box Office Hours
Monday-Friday 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Box Office Information
- The Wolstein Center box office is located in the annex entrance facing Prospect Avenue
- Tickets may be purchased with VISA, MasterCard, American Express or cash and there is no convenience charge if purchases are made at this box office only.
- All credit card purchases at the Box Office require a photo ID.
- Free parking is available in front of the building during regular business hours on Monday-Friday (unless there is a special event during the day).
- The Box office is open until intermission on event days
- Tickets can be purchased on weekends only during events taking place and the hours vary according to the events.
Ticket Purchase Policies
- Policies regarding the purchase of a child's ticket varies for most family show and concerts. Contact 216.687.9292 to check on the age requirement when purchasing tickets for children.
- Handicapped accessible seating is available at the time of ticket purchase either at the Box office or in person prior to the event at the Wolstein Center Box Office. For questions call 216.687.9292
- The Guest Service office will assist guests on event night who find they need disabled seating after they have purchased tickets.