The Wolstein Center is excited to announce our 2018 Summer Job Fair for our 2018-2019 Season, We are looking to add superstars to the Wolstein Center team including Ushers, Ticket Takers, and Operations team members.
OPERATIONS TEAM JOB FAIR
July 9th and 10th, 2018 – 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
USHERS AND TICKET TAKERS JOB FAIR
July 11, 2018 – 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Please park and enter the Wolstein Center via the Loading Dock located on East 18th and Carnegie Avenue.
Please bring the following items with you to the Interview:
- bring a resume or work history
- Two forms of ID: valid state Driver’s license or ID and original social security card. Or passport only.
- Three references
- Bank account number for direct deposit
Ticket Taker / Usher Job Duties
1. Performs event services functions and activities for Wolstein Center events, including but not limited to:
A. Scanning tickets with ticketing system reader and printer.
B. Directing patrons to seating sections. Must be able to walk patrons directly to their seats as needed.
C. Directing patrons to Guest Services, First Aid, Box Office, restrooms, floor seating, food services.
2. Provides excellent customer service; and interacts with others in a respectful manner. With training, handles frequent patron issues (i.e. patrons in wrong seat, lost children, spills, handicapped seating, troublesome patrons, etc.)
3. With training, works as a team member to calmly evacuate the building in the event of an emergency.
4. Enhances professional growth and development through participation in continuing education courses, professional organizations, seminars and workshops, reading current literature and maintaining professional contacts in the community.
5. Performs other functionally related duties as assigned.
Operations Team Member Job Duties
- Changing over the arena floor, concourse area, Conference Pavilion spaces, and other assigned spaces as events warrant.
- Changeovers include: setting up/putting away chairs, putting down/taking up basketball floor, setting up/taking down tables, hanging banners, moving chairs on carts, setting up and taking down pipe and drape, moving furniture as needed, light janitorial duties as assigned.
- Ability to work flexible and extended hours, nights, weekends and holidays in addition to normal business hours as
- needed based upon the events scheduled in the arena facility. Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Position requires work inside and outside of the building.