The Grand Ballroom is one of Cleveland’s most intriguing areas to hold upscale events! The Grand Ballroom serves as the shell and is transformed using overhead sails, vibrant lighting, and pipe and drape. 24,000 square feet of unobstructed space allows events planners
to be extremely creative with implementing their overall layout. The Grand Ballroom has hosted a multitude of events both large and small. Large projection screens are available to add multimedia flare to your event!
Download the Grand Ballroom brochure to learn more!
- White drapes cascade down from the ceiling with choice of color lighting to illuminate them.
- Host up to 1,200 seated guests
- Full catering services available
- Can be sectioned off with drapery to create a more intimate space.
- Electronic and lighting hookups and variety of setups available.
- Backstage Area
- Loading and Holding Docks
- Scalable seating on all sides of arena floor
- Red Carpet Entrance
- Covered Valet Area