The Wolstein Center will be hosting a Operations Team Job Fair for our 2018-2019 Season.
OPERATIONS TEAM JOB FAIR
October 29th, 2018 – 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Please park and enter the Wolstein Center via the Loading Dock located on East 18th and Carnegie Avenue.
Please bring the following items with you to the Interview:
- Two forms of ID: valid state Driver’s license or ID and original social security card. Or passport only.
- Contact Information for Three references
- Bank account number for direct deposit
Operations Team Member Job Duties
- Changing over the arena floor, concourse area, Conference Pavilion spaces, and other assigned spaces as events warrant.
- Changeovers include: setting up/putting away chairs, putting down/taking up basketball floor, setting up/taking down tables, hanging banners, moving chairs on carts, setting up and taking down pipe and drape, moving furniture as needed, light janitorial duties as assigned.
- Ability to work flexible and extended hours, nights, weekends and holidays in addition to normal business hours as
- needed based upon the events scheduled in the arena facility. Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Position requires work inside and outside of the building.