The Cleveland State University Bert L. & Iris S. Wolstein Center, located at 2000 Prospect Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115, occupies the entire block bounded by Carnegie Avenue to the south, Prospect Avenue to the north, East 18th Street to the west and East 21st Street to the east. Click here for the campus map
For information on the I-77 ramp closing please visit: http://www.csuohio.edu/services/parking/updates/
Getting to the Wolstein Center
- I-71 South and I-90 West - Exit at Prospect Avenue, turn right and proceed west for two blocks
- I-90 East, I-71 and I-77 North - Exit at East 22nd Street, turn left at the end of the ramp and proceed north for two blocks
A special note for those bound for Downtown Cleveland: Downtown Cleveland traffic patterns have changed for some motorists entering and exiting downtown Cleveland, but don’t let changes stop you from enjoying ALL Cleveland has to offer. Those attending Downtown events are encouraged to leave the driving to someone else and use public transportation or Ride RTA!
- If you are driving and use I-77 south to exit Downtown you will notice changes as the East 9th and Ontario Street ramps to I-77 south have been permanently relocated. The change was necessary to accommodate ODOT’s Cleveland Innerbelt Modernization Plan and meet current legal standards for roadway safety and ramp spacing. Outbound I-77 traffic now uses a wider, more attractive boulevard along Orange Avenue. The E 14th Street entrance to I-77 south has been improved and Broadway Avenue also provides a great alternate to reach I-77. For a map of alternate routes, please click here.
- Motorists who use I-71 north or I-90 east to enter Downtown are also reminded that the Ontario Street exit ramp is temporarily closed and you should use East 9th Street instead.
- Motorists are advised to follow all posted signage and allow for extra travel time to reach, and depart, Downtown venues.
- For more information on this and other Downtown Cleveland construction projects, visitwww.DowntownCleveland.com.