Wolstein Center ticketed events can be purchased at the Wolstein Center's box office, online at www.wolsteincenter.com
or by phone at 1.877.468.4946. For more information, call 216.687.9292.
Box Office Hours
Monday-Friday 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Box Office Information
- The Wolstein Center box office is located in the annex entrance facing Prospect Avenue
- Tickets may be purchased with VISA, MasterCard, American Express or cash and there is no convenience charge if purchases are made at this box office only.
- All credit card purchases at the Box Office require a photo ID.
- Metered parking is available in front of the building during regular business hours on Monday-Friday (unless there is a special event during the day).
- The Box office is open until intermission on event days
- Tickets can be purchased on weekends only during events taking place and the hours vary according to the events.
- To pick up Will Call tickets you MUST have a photo ID and the credit card on which tickets were purchased. Tickets will not be released without both the credit card and photo ID present.
Ticket Purchase Policies
- Policies regarding the purchase of a child's ticket varies for most family show and concerts. Contact 216.687.9292 to check on the age requirement when purchasing tickets for children.
- Convenience fees are usually not charged at the Box Office.
- Handicapped accessible seating is available at the time of ticket purchase either at the Box office or by calling 1.877.468.4946
- The Guest Service office will assist guests on event night who find they need disabled seating after they have purchased tickets.